Merging the ease of a chelsea boot with the heavy-duty performance of our iconic Butte, the Butte Chelsea Boot is cold-weather rated to -20˚C (or -4˚F), incorporating waterproof construction, warming insulation, and innovative Vibram® outsoles designed to stay flexible in freezing temps. Rugged on the outside and cozy on the inside, it’s made from waterproof full-grain leather and lined with soft sherpa, adding our innovative UGGpure™ wool blend for all-day wearability in the mountains or the city. Wear the Butte with light weatherwear, chinos and a softshell, or jeans and a puffer jacket.
WaterproofDesigned to help protect against heavy weather conditions, including water, rain, and snow. If present, zippers and tongues are gusseted and treated with water-repellent coatings.
Sheepskin LiningVetted through extensive, industry-leading processes to ensure only the highest quality sheepskin makes the cut, delivering the signature feeling of UGG.
Weather Rated to -20ºCCold-weather styles with this icon are rated for temperatures as low as -20°C (-4°F).
- Waterproof membrane bootie construction
- Waterproof leather
- Twin gore
- 17mm UGGplush™ 80% wool, 20% lyocell lining, 8mm sherpa lining on vamp, 8mm sherpa lining on quarter
- 7mm UGGplush™ 80% wool, 20% lyocell insole
- EVA footbed
- EVA midsole
- Vibram® outsole
- 5" shaft height
- Cold-weather rated to -20˚C
- Heat-embossed UGG® logo, Woven label with UGG® logo
- Best for: Casual, Light or moderate rain, Light snow, Heavy rain, Heavy snow, Indoor
- RN 88276
Write Your Own Review
You may also be interested in the following product(s)