This versatile winter boot combines urban hiker style with the waterproof performance of our best-selling Adirondack. Featuring an interior waterproof bootie, the Adirondack III Hiker Boot is ideal for the mountains, the city, or anywhere in between, incorporating a Spider Rubber outsole designed to maintain traction on wet and dry surfaces, plus a cold-weather rating of -32˚C (that's -25.6˚F).
Weather Rated to -32ºCCold-weather styles with this icon are rated for temperatures as low as -32°C (-25.6°F).
WaterproofDesigned to help protect against heavy weather conditions, including water, rain, and snow. If present, zippers and tongues are gusseted and treated with water-repellent coatings.
Sheepskin LiningVetted through extensive, industry-leading processes to ensure only the highest quality sheepskin makes the cut, delivering the signature feeling of UGG.
White Spider RubberMade for high friction and durability, this versatile and non-marking rubber compound offers enhanced traction on wet and dry surfaces.
Dry TechMade with our innovative DryTech membrane, which forms a waterproof barrier for enhanced protection from the elements.
- Waterproof membrane bootie construction
- Waterproof leather
- Waterproof suede
- Gusseted tongue with water repellent coating
- Non-wicking laces
- 8mm sherpa lining, 17mm UGGplush™ 80% wool, 20% lyocell lining
- 17mm UGGplush™ 80% wool, 20% lyocell insole
- enerG Comfort System footbed
- Dual density EVA midsole
- White Spider Rubber outsole
- 8" shaft height
- 200g insulation, DryTech Technology, Weather Rated -32˚C
- Heat-embossed UGG® logo, Branded UGG® metal eyelet
- Best for: Heavy snow, Heavy rain
- RN 88276
Write Your Own Review
You may also be interested in the following product(s)